Blog design and digital scrapbooking elements created by Adori Graphics »

Friday, December 2, 2011

MY NEW CRICUT EXPRESSION 2!!

I just purchased my very first CRICUT machine on Thanksgiving day! Michael's had what I considered to be a very good deal on the Expression 2. Originally something like $350-400 and I got it for $199.

I am so excited to start using it but also very scared at the same time. :) Almost like I don't know where to begin. I have so many ideas of what I want to do, but don't necessarily have the money or material to start.

I have been busy looking around to try and find some blogs to follow for ideas and tips as well as looking around on Facebook. There are so many cool things on the Internet!

I am really excited about the vinyl and glass etching!

I will try to get a project posted once I get it finished. I know of at least 2 that I need to get done before the 23rd of December!

WISH ME CRAFTING LUCK AND INSPIRATION!

0 comments:

 
Free blog design by Adori Graphics using the Every Woman digiscrapping kit by Adorible Digital Designs